David Small Designs is an award-winning custom home design firm. With strong client relationships and solid industry connections, we help our clients seize opportunities, understand and address challenges, navigate relevant regulatory systems, and provide an outstanding team to execute the plan. This entrepreneurial and comprehensive approach benefits our clients and positions us as industry leaders in the field of custom home design.
David Small Designs is searching for a talented Architectural Technologist with exceptional CAD skills to join our team. The ideal candidate has above average skills in CAD, Sketchup and Photoshop. A keen eye for detail will help you to translate the designer’s vision into sophisticated, detailed drawings.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 5+ years of Canadian work experience completing technical working drawings used in wood frame construction.
- Completed an Architectural Technology program
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketchup, and Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills to articulate creative and aesthetic choices with team members
- Creativity, combined with attention detail
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements, client requests and tight deadlines
Please submit resume + portfolio of detailed technical drawings
Job Type: Full-time
Role and responsibilities of this position to be discussed during initial interview.
Group life/Health/Dental after 90 days.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview